Gympie Gold Membership is free of charge and open to businesses based in the Gympie Region whose primary function lies within the food and beverage and agritourism industries. Sign up using our APPLICATION FORM.
Benefits of Joining
1. Reputation – Gympie Gold is about being part of a committed group of food and beverage businesses intent on cementing the Gympie region’s reputation as Australia’s leading location for quality produce.
2. Growth – Gympie Gold is about promoting the diversity, quality and seasonal availability of the region’s extensive food and beverage offer to consumers and business in order to grow the total value of the industry.
3. Unity – Gympie Gold seeks to unify the region’s 500 plus food and beverage businesses under one brand in order to share the benefits of networking, group marketing initiatives and increased awareness of the region’s seasonal food and beverage offer.
4. Group marketing – Gympie Gold has developed a website itemising the range, availability and distribution points of seasonal produce and the promotion of food trails, local food events and food and beverage experiences. Other initiatives include group representation at trade shows and events, business to business marketing and familiarisation visits.
5. Free and easy – Any Gympie region business in the food or beverage industry is welcome to be a part of Gympie Gold.
6. All year round promotion – The seasonality and diversity of the region’s produce along with its close proximity to consumers and businesses are key marketing opportunities for Gympie Gold.
7. Networking – Gympie Gold members will be joining a wide range of existing members ranging from multinational companies to smaller boutique producers, farmers, and seafood businesses. Restaurants, cafes and catering companies are also involved.
8. Support – Gympie Gold has the support of industry and Gympie Regional Council and is a great example of food and beverage businesses working collaboratively.
9. Smart – By being part of Gympie Gold you are promoting the benefits of buying and using seasonal, local produce. Benefits include time and energy savings associated with food transport and storage, and supporting the local community and economy.
10. Good for the Gympie Region – Gympie Gold will further enhance and promote the diversity and exciting range of business opportunities in the Gympie region. The industry makes a significant contribution to region’s economic, social and environmental well-being.